At Hive we have created lots of websites for local schools as well as academies and colleges.
Our bespoke designs are popular for the fresh and individual because of the look they give to a school website. They’re so easy to use and are also incredibly easy to navigate with our CMS. Our custom Content Management System (CMS) is designed with everybody in the school in mind because we make updates simple and quick to do for everybody. We always ensure clients there will be no last minute panic about their website. Even more so when that phone call arrives from Ofsted saying your inspection is due!
Ofsted requirements are key things we look at when planning and designing a new school website. As a result we save problems arising in the future when an Ofsted inspection is due – as we’ve already checked all the requirements off!
Below are the Ofsted school website requirements:
The current requirements list for local authority maintained schools is:
- School contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Exam and assessment results
- Performance tables
- Behaviour policy
- School complaints procedure
- Pupil premium information
- Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium information
- PE and sport premium information
- Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
- Equality objectives
- Governors’ information and duties
- Charging and remissions policies
- School values and ethos
- Requests for paper copies of information
Academies, free schools and 16 to 19 colleges are also required to include the above list with the exception of special educational needs (SEN) and disability information isn’t currently required. In addition requirements for these institutions are:
- Exclusion arrangements
- Annual reports and accounts